All the tools and resources you need to plan your wedding in Lake Chelan, Washington
Lake Chelan is Washington’s premier resort destination. Centrally located, pristine Lake Chelan and the surrounding Cascade mountains provide a picturesque backdrop for your wedding, honeymoon, bachelor/ette, or anniversary celebrations during the crisp spring, warm summer days, colorful fall, or as a winter wonderland.
Lake Chelan offers elegant vineyards, rustic orchards and plenty of outdoor adventures. Your group can take part in wine tasting, spa services, group yoga, golfing, hang-gliding, shopping, boating, hiking, and fishing.
One of the latest trends in weddings is finding ways to be green and to showcase your unique style. Using local vendors is a great way to reduce your carbon footprint by utilizing locally grown food, wine and flowers; and to showcase the area to truly personalize and share your unique wedding. Your Lake Chelan Wedding is your one stop for local professionals that are knowledgeable of the Lake Chelan Valley and are a great resource for all your wedding needs to help make the most important occasion of your life, even more memorable.
Tsillan Cellars & Campbell’s Wedding Prep Package
Enjoy a night at beautiful Campbell’s Resort with your special someone.
- Lodging Package includes:
- One night in a beautiful lakeside room at Campbell’s Resort.
- A tour of Tsillan Cellars new world class wedding venue by the winery’s professional event planning team.
- Two Fifty Dollar vouchers at Campbell’s River Room Spa.
- $20 Voucher for Breakfast at Campbell’s Resort.
- $20 Voucher for Lunch or Dinner at Sorrentos.
- A wonderful gift basket from Campbell’s Resort including Tsillan Cellars wine, keepsake wine glasses, luxury spa products and more…
- Package price varies seasonally.
- Contact Campbell’s Resort:
Call 800-553-8225 or visit www.campbellsresort.com
Lakeside Lodge and Suites Winter Special $69 Rooms NOW through March 4th! Visit www.LakesideOffers.com for details!
Grandview on the Lake Spring Package.
Click here to go to their website.